Raychem XL-Trace 31XL2-ZH Self Regulating Cable
Raychem Part Number: P000002116
Raychem XL-Trace 31XL2-ZH provides flow maintenance in grease waste line applications.
The self-regulating heating cable range, combined with pipe insulation, prevents grease waste lines and pipes from clogging up. Developed specifically for use within commercial and residential buildings, XL-Trace’s Low Smoke Zero Halogen materials ensure it is the safest solution for modern building design.
Connection of the cable is using the Raychem Rayclic system.
- Self-regulating—will not overheat where cable may need to cross-over itself
- Up to 90% less smoke emissions: IEC61034-2 tested and compliant
- Zero halogen: IEC60754-1 tested and compliant
- Improved self-extinguishing properties under the IEC62395 flammability test
- Easy to connect using the Rayclic system
The cables are warranted under the Raychem Extended Warranty Program providing 10 years warranty for registered installations. Additional warranties apply when installed by a Raychem Certified Pro.
- IEC62395: 2013—CE, VDE, GOST-R, CSTB
- IEC60754-1—Zero Halogen Insulation Material
- IEC61034-2—Low Smoke Emissions
- IEC60068-2-5 and IEC60068-2-9—UV-Resistance
|Nominal power output||31W/m at 5°C|
|Maximum exposure temperature||85°C|
|Maximum circuit length||118m (20A)|
- 1.3mm² nickel plated copper conductor
- Self-regulating conductive core
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Insulation
- Aluminium foil wrap
- Protective tinned copper braid
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer jacket (purple)
Documents & Guides
- Raychem Technical Handbook
- Raychem Product Warranty—For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem XL-Trace Full Datasheet
- Raychem XL-Trace Technical White Paper
- Raychem XL-Trace Pipe Freeze Protection
- Raychem XL-Trace Flow Maintenance
- DOP nVent Thermal XLx-ZH Heaters Rev 1.0
- DOP nVent Thermal XLx-ZH Heaters Rev 1.3