Raychem Elexant 450c Controller
Raychem Part Number: 1244-021970
The Raychem Elexant 450c is a next generation controller capable of controlling dual independent trace heating systems (for example pipe freeze protection and grease line maintenance). The controller has multiple integrated sensing modes (line and/or PASC ambient sensing) and remote alarm capability.
An optional separate power bank allows the Elexant 450c to be programmed before a site is connected to the main grid, allowing a contractor to program the controller whilst doing the install and not needing a return visit once the site goes live.
- Intuitive set-up and programming of the unit with a 4.3” colour touch screen
- Flexible temperature control of pipe freeze protection and grease line maintenance systems
- Controls 2 independent heating circuits
- Line sensing and/or ambient sensing
- Proportional Ambient Sensing Control (PASC) algorithm for enhanced energy savings in ambient sensing mode
- Alarm relay with change over contact to signal power, temperature or communication problems
- Pipe temperature monitoring with high and low temperature alarm
- Offsite configurable means it can be set up prior to final installation
- The Elexant 450c is compatible with XL-Trace, FS-C10-2X and Frostop Black cables in non-hazardous locations.
Raychem Elexant 450c Modbus Controller
Raychem Part Number: 1244-022623
This version of the Elexant includes flexible Modbus connectivity for remote monitoring, configuration and ease of integration into a Building Management System (BMS).
SM-PT100-2 Sensor Module
Raychem Part Number: 1244-022442
Plug-in sensor module to allow connection of PT-100 style sensors, allowing the Elexant 450c to be used as a replacement for previous controllers without having to re-install sensors.
|Supply voltage||230 VAC -15/+10%; 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||4 VA|
|Output relay / contactor / heating cable||2 x 4 A / 230 VAC|
|Alarm relay||Single pole double throw relay voltage-free rating 2A/250 VAC|
|Real time clock||Automatic summer/winter time and leap year connection|
|Clock back up||10 days|
|Clock accuracy||+/- 10 minutes per year|
|Keylock||Password protection for parameter settings|
|USB Port||For preset-up in power off mode and firmware upgrade|
|Settings||All settings are stored in a non-volatile memory|
|Exposure temperature||+0°C to +40°C|
|Selectable temperature range||0°C to 85°C|