Raychem GM-TA Snow Melt Controller
Raychem Part Number: 1244-017783
The Raychem GM-TA provides economical control of ice and snow melting applications in small sized areas. With focus on minimizing power consumption, ease of installation and use, the Raychem GM-TA keeps your roof & gutters free of ice and snow.
The GM-TA can be installed both indoors, and outdoors using the optional GM-TA-OUTDOOR-BOX enclosure.
It is compatible with Raychem self-regulating cable:
- Economical control of ice and snow melting for roof or gutter applications
- Detection of ambient temperature
- Electronic on/off control up to 30 m gutter length
- Easy to install-DIN rail mounted in panel
- Double temperature set points for extra energy savings
- Adjustable post heating time for higher safety
Raychem Part Number: 1244-017966
Box for outdoor installation of the GM-TA Thermostat.
|Supply voltage||230V AC, ±10%, 50Hz|
|Relay Output Heating Cable||230V AC, max 16A|
|Power Consumption||max. 5VA|
|Ambient temperature range||-25°C to +40°C|
|Accuracy||±1.5K including temperature probe|