Raychem Pre-terminated XL-Trace kits
XL-Trace LSZH pre-terminated kits provide wholesalers and distributors with a pre-configured heater unit complete with cable termination and cold lead cable. The factory manufactured heater units make for easy inventory management for the wholesaler by removing the need to cut and spool loose cable. The electrical installer saves installation time and cost by having pre-terminated lengths of heating cable, including a LSZH cold lead, direct from the factory. No on site terminations means less testing and commissioning equipment is needed and multiple cable lengths can be installed within a shorter timeframe.
The kits comprise the 10XL2-ZH self-regulating heater cable with a pre-installed low smoke zero halogen cold lead cable of 4m, cold lead to heater cable splice and end seal — all factory terminated and electrically tested. The kits are available in fixed lengths between 3 and 30m.
See 10XL2-ZH for the full specification on the cable.
- Up to 90% less smoke emissions: Tested and compliant with IEC61034-2
- Zero halogen: IEC60754-1 tested and compliant
- Improved self-extinguishing properties under the IEC62395 flammability test
- Radiation-cross linked for extended life expectancy in excess of 25 years
- UV resistant: IEC60068-2-5 and IEC60068-2-9 tested and compliant
- Colourfast under UV exposure
- Resistant to mild inorganic substances
- Self-regulating technology: The heat output automatically adjusts depending on the local temperature at every point along its length
- Major energy savings when used with the nVent RAYCHEM "PASC" ambient sensing controller when compared with typical ambient control devices
|Product||Heating Cable Length (m)||Raychem Part Number|
- Raychem Technical Handbook - Frost Protection for Pipes
- Raychem Specification Guideline - Frost Protection for Pipes
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem Heat Tracing Installation and Maintenance Manual
- Raychem XL-Trace Full Datasheet
- Raychem XL-Trace White Paper
- Raychem XL-Trace Pipe Freeze Protection