Raychem XL-Trace 15XL2-ZH Self Regulating Cable
Raychem part number: P000002114
Raychem XL-Trace 15XL2-ZH provides frost protection for pipes in areas exposed to sub-zero temperatures.
The self-regulating heating cable range, combined with pipe insulation, prevents water pipes, fire mains and sprinklers from freezing. Developed specifically for use within commercial and residential buildings, XL-Trace’s Low Smoke Zero Halogen materials ensure it is the safest solution for modern building design.
Connection of the cable is using the Raychem Rayclic system.
- Self-regulating - will not overheat where cable may need to cross-over itself
- Up to 90% less smoke emissions: IEC61034-2 tested and compliant
- Zero halogen: IEC60754-1 tested and compliant
- Improved self-extinguishing properties under the IEC62395 flammability test
- Easy to connect using the Rayclic system
The cables are warranted under the Raychem Extended Warranty Program providing 10 years warranty for registered installations. Additional warranties apply when installed by a Raychem Certified Pro.
- IEC62395: 2013 — CE, VDE, GOST-R, CSTB
- IEC60754-1 — Zero Halogen Insulation Material
- IEC61034-2 — Low Smoke Emissions
- IEC60068-2-5 and IEC60068-2-9 — UV-Resistance
|Nominal power output||15W/m at 5°C|
|Maximum exposure temperature||65°C|
|Maximum circuit length||160m (20A)|
|1.3mm² nickel plated copper conductor|
|Self-regulating conductive core|
|Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Insulation|
|Protective tinned copper braid|
|Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer jacket (green)|
- Raychem Technical Handbook
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem self-regulating heat trace cable installation guide