Raychem RAYSTAT-M2 Control Unit
Raychem part number: 1244-016962
The RAYSTAT-M2 provides economical control of ice and snow melting applications in small and medium sized areas.
With focus on minimising power consumption, ease of installation and use, the RAYSTAT-M2 keeps ground surfaces or roof & gutters free of ice and snow.
- Economical control of ice and snow melting in the outdoor area and gutters.
- Detection of temperature and moisture.
- Electronic on/off control up to 3,600W.
- Easy to install.
- Adjustable moisture sensitivity.
- Possibility to activate forced heat.
|Supply voltage||230VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Output Relay (NO)||16A|
|On / off differential||0.4°C|
|Setting of temperature||0-10°C|
|Setting of after run time||0-5 hours|
|Approvals||CE certified, IEC EN 60730-1 and 60730-2-9|
- Raychem Technical Handbook
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem self-regulating heat trace cable installation guide