KSM Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KSM Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12 June 2012.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
What cookies are used on this website?
This Website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how you use this site. Internet log information and visitor behaviour information is collected in an anonymous form, no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information to us via a fill-in form on this website.
Your IP address is collected purely for the purpose of determining geographic location of visits to an accuracy that is typically within a 40km radius. We will not link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to KSM Limited, Unit 2 Eldon Road Industrial Estate, Beeston, Nottinghamshire, NG9 6DZ. Please address your correspondence to Linzi Hughes.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Data Protection Act 1998
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office as Data Controllers for the purpose of Data Protection Act 1998. In general terms, we are processing personal data for the following purposes:
Staff Administration, Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations, Accounts and Records
Our registration number is Z2922483. Our compliance can be verified with the ICO's database online at the following address: https://www.ico.org.uk/esdwebpages/search
Changes to this privacy notice
How to contact us
Miss Linzi Hughes
Unit 2 Eldon Road Industrial Estate