HWAT-ECO Control Unit
Raychem part number: 875270-000
The energy efficient Raychem HWAT-ECO control system offers:
- Nine building-specific programmes
- Integrated standard, economy, and “Tap time” set-back timer functions
- Monitoring of the boiler output temperature
- Low-temperature alarm in the event of low boiler output temperature
- BMS connection allows controller override switching between maintain mode, setback mode, or legionella prevention mode (when using HWAT-R heating cable only).
- Electronic temperature control unit with integrated clock for hot water temperature maintenance. For energy-efficient operation of the self-regulating cables HWAT-R and HWAT-M.
The HWAT-ECO is being phased out and replaced with the HWAT-ECO V5, although limited stocks are still available.
- Raychem Technical Handbook
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem self-regulating heat trace cable installation guide
- Raychem installation guide for HWAT systems
- Why Use A Raychem Hot Water Temperature Maintenance System
- Raychem Hot Water Temperature Maintenance Systems in Hospitals
- Raychem Specification Guideline - Single Pipe Hot Water Temperature Maintenance System
- Raychem HWAT-ECO Full Datasheet
- Raychem HWAT-ECO Installation Manual