Raychem GM-TA Thermostat
Raychem part number: 1244-017783
The Raychem GM-TA provides economical control of ice and snow melting applications in small sized areas. With focus on minimizing power consumption, ease of installation and use, the Raychem GM-TA keeps your roof & gutters free of ice and snow.
The GM-TA can be installed both indoors, and outdoors using the optional GM-TA-OUTDOOR-BOX.
It is compatible with Raychem self-regulating cable:
- Economical control of ice and snow melting for roof or gutter applications
- Detection of ambient temperature
- Electronic on/off control up to 30 m gutter length
- Easy to install-DIN rail mounted in panel
- Double temperature set points for extra energy savings
- Adjustable post heating time for higher safety
|Supply Voltage||230V AC, +10%/-10%, 50Hz|
|Relay output heating cable||230V AC, max 16A|
|Power consumption||max. 5 VA|
|Ambient temperature range operation||-25°C to 40°C|
|Accuracy||±1.5K including temperature probe|