Raychem EM4-CW Constant Wattage Cable
EM4-CW is a constant output heating cable for simple, fast, and effective ramp and accessway heating to prevent snow and ice formation.
The pre-terminated EM4-CW cable comes complete with a 4m cold lead, removing the need for on-site termination activities. Simply install the heater over the required area and connect the cold lead to the power junction box and “Smart” control unit.
The EM4-CW heating cable is designed for applications where a 3 phase (400V) supply is available.
- Robust constant wattage heating cable with 25 W/m output.
- Pre-terminated with 4m power cable to avoid on-site cable splicing/connection.
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts.
- Available in many sizes to fit your application.
- Combine with VIA-DU-20 controllers and SBS-xx-CW-40 multi-circuit Optional Panels for increased energy efficiency .
|Product||Heater Length (Metres)||Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)||Raychem Part Number|
|Voltage rating||400 Vac|
|Nominal power output||25 W/m|
|Maximum circuit length from a single cable||250m|
|Typical installed cable output||250-300 W/m², dependent on cable spacing|
|Maximum exposure temperature||65°C|
|Approvals||VDE / CE|