Raychem AT-TS-14 Thermostat
Raychem part number: 648945-000
Raychem’s AT-TS-14 thermostat provides line-sensing temperature control for frost protection cable.
The temperature set point can be checked through a window in the front face.
LED’s provide an indication when cables are energised or when the temperature sensor detects a fault (sensor break or sensor short-circuit).
If you require connection to a BMS, you will require a RAYSTAT V5.
- Adjustable temperature range of 0°C to 120°C
- Temperature maintenance on pipelines for fatty waste water
- Line-sensing control thermostat
|Supply voltage||230VAC + 10%, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum switching current||16A, 250VAC|
|Maximum conductor size||2.5mm|
|Switching differential||0.6K to 1K|
|Switching accuracy||±2K at 60°C (calibration point)|
|Switch type||SPST (normally open)|
|Adjustable temperature range||0°C to +120°C|
|Exposure temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Entries||1 x M20 for supply cable; 1 x M25 for heating element; 1 x M16 for the sensor|
- Raychem Technical Handbook
- Raychem Product Warranty - For Building Construction Heating Products
- Raychem self-regulating heat trace cable installation guide