Raychem FS-C10-2X Self Regulating Cable
Raychem part number: P000000732-000
Self-regulating frost protection cable 10W/m at 5°C. For long-circuit applications and central heating pipework. Suitable for any pipe material (copper, threaded pipes, stainless steel pipes, plastic pipes and composite metal pipes) without restriction.
- Nominal power output: 10W/m at 5°C
- Maximum exposure temperature: 90°C
- Maximum circuit length: 180m (20A)
- 1.4mm2 copper conductors
- Self-regulating heating element
- Modified polyolefin insulation
- Protective tinned copper braid
- Modified polyolefin protective outer jacket
- Control Panels - SBS-xx-SVMulti-circuit control panel for pipe frost protection systems.,SBS-R-FPMulti-circuit control panel for pipe frost protection systems.
- Thermostats - AT-TS-13Ambient-sensing frost protection thermostat with an adjustable temperature range of -5°C to +15°C, AT-TS-14Line-sensing frost protection thermostat with an adjustable temperature range of 0°C to +120°C, RAYSTAT-ECO-10PASC (Proportional Ambient Sensing Control) frost protection controller with an adjustable temperature range of 0°C to +30°C, RAYSTAT-CONTROL-10Line-sensing frost protection controller with an adjustable temperature range of 0°C to +150°C
- Connection Kits - Heat ShrinkHeat shrink connection and cold lead seal kits
- Accessories - Junction boxes, support brackets, adhesive tapes, trace heating warning labels